Joyful Uncertainty

August 05, 2015

To some uncertainty is unsettling - to others it's an opportunity to reassess where they are in life and consider what's important.

Are we actually doing the things that make us happy? Are we spending enough time with the people we care about?

When life throws a curve ball, stop, breathe, relax and reflect. Things happen for a reason - even though we might not understand why immediately.

But giving change the space it needs in our minds will clear the path for what lies ahead.

Uncertainty is just another phase - it too will pass and something with more meaning, more purpose, more enjoyment, will present itself, probably when you least expect it.

Change is inevitable so we may as well learn to embrace it, with all its uncertainty.

Why not take the time now to consider what you would do tomorrow if things suddenly changed.

Here are a few questions to ask yourselves?

  • If money were no object what would I do?
  • If I could study anything, what would it be?
  • When I'm 80 and I'm looking back on my life, what will really matter?
  • What can I easily live without?
  • What can I not live without?
  • What do I love doing in my downtime?
  • What do I crave more of in my life?
  • What inspires and motivates me?
  • What is my greatest success?
  • Who do I admire?
  • What makes me HAPPY?

Go on, have a go - take some time to stop, breathe, relax and reflect in preparation for the inevitable changes that will occur in your life.

Embrace them with confidence and always strive to be the best you can be!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Would love to hear from you - please share your thoughts